Whenever we have a big get together at my dad's house we break out the cameras with the timers and take a family picture....well, this time we had a "small" family get together....but HAD to do the photo anyway. Here they are....don't laugh too hard!
I tried to tell the kids to get "dressed up" a little...Andrew has the plaid goin on with the stripes, William is repin the cowboy shirt with the basketball shorts, Bradley is wearing one of Melanee's t shirts, Scott is actually dressed pretty well (I picked out his clothes)...and I didn't notice how this shirt makes me look HUGE, wont be wearing it again!!! EVER! And the angle on the picture, I think I remember that photography class I took taught me to take picture from ABOVE, not below to make people look better, should have followed that advice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys must look sharp because Adam just saw the pictures and said -Who r those guys! LOL! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletehaha that is a cute shirt mom, you should still wear it! :)
ReplyDelete